Location + Dates:
Friday, June 21 – Sunday, June 23
Denver’s Oxford Hotel and The Oxford Club, Spa & Salon
Sometimes you just need to take a break. The Oxford Hotel in Denver is offering a perfect opportunity this summer to reset and revitalize. Led by Denver executive and peak performance coach Sylvaine N. Hughson, this lovely urban escape is ideal for individuals, couples or friends looking to decompress, re-center and plan for future personal wellness.
As owners of CO YOGA + life® Magazine, Bobby L’Heureux and I were feeling the stresses of print production this spring and eagerly accepted an invitation to get a taste of this retreat. We loved the style and sophistication of the hotel — a perfect venue to gather for the impactful workshops with Hughson, take time away at the spa, and wake up to fresh juices and morning yoga.
I found the work with Hughson very rich and meaningful. Her “Life Without Limits — Break Through to the Next Level” program is described as a “unique opportunity to powerfully and strategically create a roadmap for your future designed to fit your specific goals and lifestyle.”
Hughson seemed very receptive to each person on our retreat, and I really appreciated her attention to the individual questions and needs. I did leave the weekend feeling inspired to create more balance and overall satisfaction.
The workshops with Hughson, paired with spa treatments, yoga and healthy food, were the perfect combination for a wonderful, uplifting weekend in Denver.
Priced at $1,799 per person, The Oxford’s Rejuvenation Retreat includes:
- Deluxe guestroom for up to two adults for the nights of June 21 + 22
- Three 90-minute Intensives led by executive and peak performance coach Sylvaine N. Hughson
- These transformational workshops will provide tools on how attendees can create a strategic roadmap to boost overall wellness and life satisfaction
- Two 50-minute spa services
- Two group yoga classes
- History tour of The Oxford Hotel & Denver Union Station
- Continental breakfast & lunch at Urban Farmer
- Healthy snacks and raw organic juices & nut milks
- Free time each evening to explore LoDo
- Valet parking
- Complimentary late check-out on Sunday, June 23
Additional guests can be added for $1,200 per person. The pricing includes taxes, fees and gratuities. For more information or to book your wellness escape, please call 800–228-5838 or visit www.theoxfordhotel.com.
Photos by Kim Fuller.